Wats the date today? Hmm.. its 11 Aug.. 11 .. 11 .. 11 >.<
hmm.. found something interesting today while cleaning up my books.
Guess wats that? hehe.. Its my DIARY ! Year 2002. wah! 5 years ago! dats a super great memory to recall! The memory was about.. "How I started liking number 11?".
The story started like this...
My friend's dad was the headmaster of XXX school. One day, I was told that basketball competition would be held in her dad's school. So, we decided to go help out and support our school team. Actually we were supposed to help out with the event but we ended up sitting and cheering for the teams. =p I love watching live basketball match! And when my school team started, we were so excited and well, guess wat?! we noticed something.. The opponent was a GREAT team. One word to describe the players - "YENG"! haha.. Actually we were attracted by their SKILLS, not their LOOK, okay? =p There was a guy, who played so seriously during the match and "unfortunately" I was attracted by his action! =p .... And, the story went on ..... ..... .....
well, I like serious guys. As the "saying" goes, 认真的男人最帅!Dats my saying actually. haha.. He is No.11 :D And since then, No. 11 has become my super lucky number ^^
The images were done by a "well-known-designer-in-Jitra" --> Jia
.jpg)
哇!帅死了!Hope this memory can last forever! And this page as well!!
I miss everything we had done together and hope we'll have more memories together!
If only I could turn back the clock, I'd stop the time and let us stay young forever!
I miss everything we had done together and hope we'll have more memories together!
If only I could turn back the clock, I'd stop the time and let us stay young forever!
-dE prInceSse-
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment