Eh WHY? Am I mad? or insane? or ... ... ... ...
Hey, NO! I'm fine, super fine ! well, when I say SUPER, meaning its true and really true and also serious! haha ^^ wow wow.. I laugh alot today man. cos it's the greatest day for me, super super super great! I'm loving every single day, EVERY SINGLE DAY! Know why? cos I enjoy working in my working place. I love my friends there! And also, GOT LENG CAI there! lol .. OMG! is it HIM that make me enjoy working there? yeah, he's the driving force. LOL! KIDDING LA!! hahahahaBUT.. but... ...,
I seriously enjoy working there, I like my friends but I dislike my supervisor! Cos he treats me like his MAID! *hope my manager helps me to scold him after knowing about it this evening:P*My new friends, they make me laugh alot, ALOT! I LIKE THEM, REALLY! I just like them because of the way they are! Nothing else! No pretending.. Just the way they are! :D
ARGHH! DOn scare me! - Thats wat I kept telling them today!
I was told about a ghost story in my working place. It was so real * actually I trust them, so its real, true story * and I was scared till I almost cried! Dam8n scary man! T_T To be frank,I'm scared of ghost, besides cockroaches.. thats my weakness! * actually cockroaches scare me the most ! :s * But yeah, We ended up laughing in the end anyway. It was GREAT FUN man!
Two more weeks.. two more weeks.. I'll leave the place and all my beloved friends. T_T * and I won't be seeing the leng cai anymore :( haha.. still thinking about him =p ~seemingly, guess u'll scold me again after knowing this :D~ * But I'll never forget them, NEVER!One last thing, its my dad's birthday today! wish him stay healthy and wealthy forever ^^ Gonna cook some Italian food for him on Thursday then go celebrate at seafood restaurant.. YAY~ * wink wink *
Happy Birthday, Daddy ^^ Love you~
-dE prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment