* I saw my name in his blog but not sure whether tat's ME * =s
Not really care about the rules cos they are meant to be broken. hehe
Anyway, since I'm bored after so many hours of work and entertainment, I think I should come here and polish up my blog with some new thingy, called Tag-ee. *I donno why*
The rules:
1. 8 random facts about tag-ee.
2. Tags should be in a journal/blog.
3. At the end of the post 8 more people are to be tagged and named.
4. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
About me:
1. LET ME THINK! Emm.. I don't really know about myself. Who am I?
2. I think I'm not smart at all and have no talents in everything. That's so SAD!
3. I have a happy family, I love them.. Also, I have few best friends and I hope the friendship can last forever! I appreciate them ^^ I MISS THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
4. I need MONEY! I wanna be RICH! I wanna travel around the world!!! I WANNA MARRY A RICH MAN! haha *not really my dream*
5. I live a good life in UK though I'm so busy nowadays with my studies and society duty. And, I will start working on this coming Monday at Mc D. ! * I'm lovin' it * XD hmm.. hope to get my salary soon! LOL~
6. I AM CRAVING CHOCOLATES! BUT I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT! :(
Have been telling everyone that I'm gonna lose weight but seems like its not gonna happen to me now and then cos I DON'T have determination AT ALL! T_T
7. err.. should I tell? or shouldn't? hmm .. alright! I need LOVE! coz I'm lonely!
8. I need to REST! Leave me ALONE! I WANT PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The chosen 8:
1. N
2. O
3. 1
4. T
5. O
6. T
7. A
8. G
-dE prInceSse-
2 comments:
Wei Wei they are not random enough lar!! Hehe but then nvm lar... Since I know some of your random facts already also.. =p
eh? quite random dy lor..
i wrote without thinking u know. dats random enough :P
Post a Comment