Friday, November 23, 2007

the mOOd is BACK!!!

23 Nov '07

Finally... finally.. FINALLY!!! .... I've get rid of the annoying mood! but abit frustrated cos I brought my umbrellas but it didn't rain!! SO ANNOYING!! lol.. well, lotsa people will poke me to death with their umbrella if they see this post! XDD
My interest towards pharmacy course is BACK! hehehe... I love pharmacy though it's abit stressful.. The course is actually killing the students.. not to say the workload, the timetable itself is so packed as we start lecture early in the morning and end with lecture or workshops at 6 evening EVERYDAY!.. don't you think its a bit tiring? *sweat* so yeah, I have been suffering this for 8 weeks. It's not a big deal to me now.. cos I even wake up at half 5 in the morning to go to work =s anyway, I feel a bit stressed this few days cos most of my course-mates have got a summer placements in boots but I didn't apply to anything..which make me feel USELESS!!! And anyway, I don think its a big deal for now cos I still have the chance to apply for another placement in other pharmacies in the UK.. hopefully I can get one! hopefully~ let's pray.
well, I have been looking at the pharmacy websites for hours and it's now for me to go back to work.. revision.. revision... " I was a 45 year old lorry driver today.. well, really like today's workshop!!! now I feel like I'm a REAL pharmacy student!!!! Hope my interest towards the course stays~ ^^ Night~

-dE prInceSse-

No comments: