"FEBRUARY!" What can you think of ? :P hehe.. It is the best month for couples oh, NOT ME though =( Hm.. yeah! Valentine's Day!!!!! *v* Have you prepared something special for your loved ones?? If you haven't, better get started now ohh!! Don't procrastinate!! It's only 2 weeks left!! eh NO!!! less than 2 weeks!! ONLY 12 days left!!!!! *Oops, looks like singyeen is counting down the days for no reasons =S* Anyway, although I won't have someone special to celebrate with.. I know there's someone who will be with me on that day!!woohoo~ Know who the person is?? hehehehe.. She's my lover, Miss Hottie Choo!! XD Do you not realize that this name always exists in most of my blog posts?? haha.. Of course la! She is my super lover OKay? :P
"By the way, Uncle Tan, if you're reading this.. I'm gonna say that I hope you're here now in Bath, at least for this month!! .. HAHA! coz we want the same thing AGAIn!! If you remember what you did last year la =p Miss that moment man!! Cho chweet~ lol! Anyway, Hope you have someone special to celebrate with over there!! although I know you want US the MOST!! HAHAHAHA"
Right.. it's my dating time now, with my lover!! lolx
See ya~ Have a good day ^^
-dE_prInceSse-
2 comments:
Hahah ah yeen, of course uncle tan will read this...now u know how good i m alredi huh...too bad it's too expensive to do wat i did last year...if u want come taiping lar..haha...i can even give u a palm oil tree.. =P ...dun have someone spcial to celebrate here...but got some one special to celebrate elsewhere...hahaha =P ..
take care n may u meet someone romantic like me lar..hahaha
yk says I WANT A PALM OIL TREE!!
Post a Comment