Sunday, August 02, 2009

I am so jealous!! ^^

Hmm.. sometimes, I wonder what kind of things a boyfriend has that will make their girls jealous about...well, of course other than other girls like their best friends or perhaps boy friends that they always hang out a lot with..

It can't be denied that a girlfriend will not be jealous if her boyfriend has some other girls that is closer to him or he knows better than his own girlfriend. Well, if your girlfriend tells you that she is not jealous at all, then it's either she's hiding her real feeling or trying to be nice, or she doesn't care about you at all. Anyway, that is my opinion, I don't know what you will think about this though..

And anyway, today i felt so jealous!! about something small and tiny yet is so much important to BanBan.. It's something that I can't replace at all which makes me sadder =( I hate it so much really.. coz I can never be as close to BanBan or so much in need when BanBan needs help.

So.. now you have a clue on what the tiny yet important thing is?? hehehe..
The conversation I had with BanBan today definitely can give you the answer !!
Here you go~~

singyeen: hi da.. how are you feeling today? much better?
BanBan: i'm fine. dont worry about me..
singyeen: hmm ok.
BanBan: now just a little cough only
singyeen: no fever or anything?
BanBan: cough takes some time to go off so its ok
BanBan: no more fever

singyeen: thats good
singyeen: da.. you are a man!!
singyeen: :)
singyeen: you are very strong .. now i see :D

BanBan: and i get a little breathing difficulty coz my throat infection is causing it
BanBan: not wheezing
BanBan: so its not a problem
BanBan: hehehe
BanBan: yeah i'm strong!!

singyeen: ok!!
singyeen: haha
singyeen: just remember to have your inhaler with you all the time ya ;)

BanBan: yup yup!!
BanBan: its with me always
BanBan: hehe
singyeen: aw..
singyeen: i feel so jealous
singyeen:
hate your inhaler :P
BanBan: haha

Okay.. my jealousy started there.. after he mentioned *that* !!
*sorry da.. now everyone knows you're weak already.. :P*

Feel that you have wasted your time reading this post?? Sorry la.. me just can't avoid being jealous because of a small thing which you think it's not something that I should be jealous about.. XD But but.. its really so important that he can't live without it you know.. can't blame me also ma.. LOL I am very possessive one okay?.. too bad for BanBan then :P WARNING: if you continue reading this.. you'll regret coz you are gonna waste more of your time! So think wisely before you continue.. good luck!! ^^

Okok!! I will stop being lame now.. I am just too bored.. I almost finished watching the taiwanese drama that I don't even know what they are talking about, only sometimes :P not all the time.. and it can be really boring but i have no choice coz i only need some noise while doing my work which i don't really want to do so I ended up doing just a little bit today and I know i'll be dead if my tutor needs it tomorrow for my final review T_T BUt you know how bored I was.. ok. i did a few facebook quizzes and that really make me think that I'm such a stupid and boring person coz I had wasted my time on the quizzes that dont make sense to me at all but I still did it coz I was just too bored!!! hmm.. now you see how bored i was ;) haha.. ok. that's about it. I finished my crap for today.. let's continue tomorrow!! lol.. ok, i'm just joking.. i know you hope that I will never come back here to talk crap again right??! Ok i promise I won't but i can't guarantee that.. I will try very hard though, just for you.. yeah YOU!!

OK.. it's very late now. I need to sleep already.. Tomorrow gotta work!! One more week to go!! woohoo~ then we come back here and celebrate ok?? hehehe.. kidding, said that for fun only.. =P BYE!!!

-dE_prInceSse-

4 comments:

~YEeKee~ XP said...

Inhale TWO puffs WHEN REQUIRED

~YEeKee~ XP said...

toking about the inhaler k?
NOT ME K!


XD

char said...

hahahahahahhah bulat singyeen soo cute get jealous of inhaler =D

singyeen said...

poor me :(