Who say SEVEN is not good?
The superstitious Chinese.
yeah. They say so..
*some say FOUR not good also*
coz the 7th lunar month is a hungry ghost month.
However,
Buddha says it's a good month.
*I read somewhere in the books about teaching of Buddha*
Me.. think the same too!
SEVEN is good!!
coz...
I'm gonna see someone in 7 days!!
hehe
Please don't scold me!!
for being lame again..
but what Buddha says it's true.. !!
Sorry people!!!
* hehe..
da da di da...
mee chee you in 7 days !!
Take care till then.. =) *
The superstitious Chinese.
yeah. They say so..
*some say FOUR not good also*
coz the 7th lunar month is a hungry ghost month.
However,
Buddha says it's a good month.
*I read somewhere in the books about teaching of Buddha*
Me.. think the same too!
SEVEN is good!!
coz...
I'm gonna see someone in 7 days!!
hehe
Please don't scold me!!
for being lame again..
but what Buddha says it's true.. !!
Sorry people!!!
* hehe..
da da di da...
mee chee you in 7 days !!
Take care till then.. =) *
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment