headache. fatigue. body stiffness and aches. pain and pain and pain.
Being a "o+" (turn clockwise 90 degrees) is not fun at all!!
I will only have this feeling during this period of time. =(
I suddenly have cravings for sushisssss and unaaaaaagi now!!
That's bad. especially now when my money is running low.
and I can't afford eating out so much anymore! more sad =((
But there's one thing that makes me happy today! =)
I have got a new red hooooody!! woooohooooo~
me love the red.. cherry cherry red.. hehehe
gonna wear it tmr, together-gether with a bunch of pharmacy coursemates!!!
wow wow.. the whole class is gonna shine tmr!! wahahaha
the lecturers might become blind. :P
Should i email them to get ready with their shades for our cancer workshop tmr?
hmm.. i should think about it.. =P
Ok. feeling not that good now.. in pain again. T_T
Bye~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment