Tuesday, May 18, 2010

oh ouuu

You know what you can do when you are STRESSED?
To be honest, I don't know.
I think if you're stressed, what you can do is....
Continue being stressed! or becoming mad. You'll find out later.
yeah that's right.
Other than this, I really don't know how to cope with exam stress anymore. =(
I think my stomach can cope with the stress now.
Coz even if I don't eat, I don't feel hungry!! Magic.. magic.. hehe
Perhaps, the receptors in my stomach have lost their sensitivity.
hmm.. think so too..

but, good thing is...

Stress can make me lose some weight!!
Ok. Think positive.
Summer ball is coming!!
I'll treat exam period as my weight losing time la.
So.. I CAN'T GIVE UP!! I know Josh Groban is still supporting me!! I know I know!!
I will continue working hard!! till the end.
coz I know.. I AM LOVED!! =)

The consequence of being too stressed!

The distorted BULAT.
Look! TOld you don't study too much!
or rather..
DON'T BE TOO STRESSED!!
HOpe we both get back to normal shape after finals la.
Puff.. don't worry.. we are loved! Josh just told me ;)

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: