Went to Cardiff for a day trip!! =)
As usual.. the blur me got lost again!! this time is with my family. How bad.
I thought it won't be that bad coz I have been there before with Abby and Puff.
But hell knows, the-never-ever-have-sense-of-directions me GOT LOSSSSSSTTTT when walking towards cardiff bay!! So, we ended up walking non-stop for 30 mins under the hot sun + cold wind = overall is COLD + sunburn. WEll done singyeen!
You know how bad I feel now??
Everyone is sleeping soundly like a pig now, all thanks to me.
I am also very tired now. EXHAUSTED!
This was the first time I become a tour guide. Follow~ follow~
BUt.. I am a bad one. so never ever hire me if you want to visit UK.
If you really need one, I advise you to pay more and get the experienced ones.
SING YEEN CAN NEVER BE A TOUR GUIDE!! =(
So this job will be taken off my job list for the entire life!!
And my conclusion is..
I NEED AN IPHONE!!!
coz I NEED GPS SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
How am I gonna continue my adventure in the UK.
and How are they (my family) gonna survive till my graduation day??
Next stop would be - Oxford!! Let's hope I don't get lost again!!
GIve me some motivation people!! I really need it..
Anyway, the trip was fun! With all the laughters..
I am happy as long as I am with my family! =D
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment