I just picked up my graduation photo this morning before walking to work!! and ..I have just realised today that I really got super tanned!! It's not too bad but I prefer fairer skin type! =P
Don't believe? check out my facebook pics! I think I look like a malay or indian girl now.. SO DARK!!
or..


*Look! told you i'm dark! =P*
Hmm.. tomorrow is friday already! and weekend is coming! I'm so excited! I just feel like this week has passed by so quickly! it's probably because I was too busy at work!! 8 hours per day seems short to me. Hope it stays like this till I finish my pre-reg training!! =D
so yeah.. work is fine so far! and I really enjoy it! =)
I am just abit tired of walking 1 hour everyday to work.. and my shoes are making my toes and ankle so painful!! I really can't bear with the blister anymore.. so I am thinking to get a bike for myself soon!! Think will have to wait for my first pay cheque first! hehe
ok! I"m gonna go restart my Macpy now. I don't know why I can't play any show or youtube videos at all! hope it will work fine again after I restarted it!
TIll then.. ByeBYe!!
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment