Good thing that I didn't feel like it was a long day to go.
I kinda like this feeling..
The day always passes by so quickly when you have so much to do.
I guess that's so called "So much to do, but too little time".
I am sure you can't imagine how busy we were.
It's not about the items dispensed.
coz if it's just "collection on Rx (PCS)" - NOT A PROBLEM at all to us!
We have had ~1000 Rx's per day and we haven't had any delays in dispensing.
But guess what we've got today?
Whole day of dispensing - but NOT PCS, it's all "WALK-IN"!!!
omg, seriously.. today is the first time we did walk-in Rxs whole day.
We have NOT dispensed any PCS at all! NOT EVEN ONE.
Yes. That's how busy we were.
Of course we managed to clear out some deliveries ones - to reduce the no of phone calls.
But.. it didn't really help much..
coz we still got lots of phone calls.. and patient queries.. - ANNOYING!!
Well.. another thing was because we were short of staff too.
We only had one counter lady to help out in our store today - our ACT is sick. =(
So there were only me and another part-time dispenser who did the dispensing.
And one pharmacist for the day. That's how "SHORT" we were.
hhuuuuuuu~ I'm all worn-out now. Same to my other colleagues I suppose.
HOpe tomorrow will be a better day.
What I really want is - NO MORE SNOW!
Thanks to the snow, we didnt have delivery today..
and thanks to the snow, the patients had all gone crazy and panicked.
Thus, all day walk-in Rxs was what we've got. =S
I spotted a funny Rx today.
Clenil inhaler for mouth ulcers??? what a weird treatment Orz
oh well.. let's hope it helps with the symptoms la..
we doubt it though. XD
Right. I'm gonna sit back and enjoy my shows now. Night night! ^^
Tomorrow is gonna be a good good day! *I know it's just a 5% chance. But I still hope it will be..* =P oh.. and hope that my toast doesn't trigger the fire alarm again la tmr! HAHAHA!! I didn't know my toast didn't like the snow too! XDD
P.S: Missing you so much.. if only I can have your shoulders to lean on now.. XD
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment