Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm wasting my time =.="

I love it when I finish work, the sky is still BRIGHT! =)
But I hate daylight saving, coz it does really affect my sleeping time.
So, what I did after work today was - NAP till 11pm. Amazing!
That's how tired I was today, after work.
Good thing is that I have half day off tomorrow! and that's my own training times.
My lovely tutor has allowed me to study at home, instead of trying hard to concentrate in the busy store. =) I love him~ for treating me so well. =D I think I'm really a lucky mango! ^^
I should better do something productive now.. since I've had a good and sufficient nap in the evening. =P

p.s: My FHM - kimmy chan has left for the cold cold China today. Hope he had a safe flight! Nyam more kimmy. I know you still stalk me! xP Take care there!! =)

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: