It's the only day that I love the most now.
Coz it's the only day that I know I don't have to go to work.
I do have one day off during the week if I work for Saturday,
but IT'S NOT FIXED! hate it very much at the moment.
I can have Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, or Fri off depending on whenever they want.
It's all for their own good, their own business. *phey*
Anyway, I did enjoy my day off today.
That's because I had a very productive day! =D
I woke up early today at 8, i know i should sleep till midday but i didn't!
So what did I do?
I had a very peaceful morning
no annoying customers, no people complaining, no one talking around me
all i have is my own sweet peaceful time! in my comfy room :) Love it!
Then I went out for grocery shopping in the afternoon, saw something happening in Taunton, something to do with poppy coz I saw the logo. Should be a big event but I didn't bother to watch coz I REALLY WANT TO AVOID BEING IN A CROWD! especially on Sunday. hehe
Then I have decided to cook something (quite many things actually) nice this week.
So.. I cooked my yummy lunch - singapore style bihun
then marinated pork for one of my favourite dish - "dao you bak"
Got the recipe from Ban coz the last time he cooked the dish, it was FAB!
Still missing the taste of it :P *I don't only like BKT o* hehe
I then watched 3 hours long taiwan's 100 years annual golden award ceremony - very tiring lol
and then back to cooking session again.. that's coz it's dinner time la.. haha
Guess what? I made konnyaku jelly with longan in it!
and I also prepared tikka massala chicken for this week's lunch!
I have decided to delay cooking the pork I marinated this afternoon coz my fridge is full!
So let's cook it tomorrow or on tuesday la. hehehe
That is it! Does it sound productive to you? lol
well it is for me coz do enjoy cooking, but not washing up though. :P
if only someone can help me do the washing next time.. *you know what i mean haha winks*
Really miss those happy times when we were all still in Uni :'(
Puff, Abby, Sharon, Kimmy, Kok rong, Simone, Kenny, YQ&KG, Tho Wei!
We should plan another cooking session together-gether in Malaysia one day! haha
That's not my idea, it was Edwin's. XD
Well, hope it'll come true la..
3 hours left and it's Monday again. How sad.
Can't wait for next weekend to come..
coz I have a good plan oooo
Im going to Bristol next Sunday to meet up with Emily, Jackie and Manda!
Before Manda leaves the country, and before I leave the country too - next year! haha
OK. I shall enjoy my last few hours before I go for another battle tomorrow.
Goodnight everybody! Hope you had a nice weekend too! =D Bye~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment