Well, now I realise that I was wrong.
i shouldn't have done it.
coz she was not as bad as I thought.
I guess this is a new experience that I learned since I stepped into this real world -
which i call it as 笑里藏刀的社会
I always know that everyone is selfish
BUT i didn't know that it can be so cruel
People can be very nice and lovely, smiling and joking with you BUT
when you turn around, you won't even realise that someone has just back stabbed you with an invisible knife!
How cruel..
This is what I've observed so far.. the worst side of human's world.
But..
I also see the bright side of the world..
somehow 人之初 性本善 this thing exists.
Sometimes, it just takes a little while for you to realise that people can be very kind
PROVIDED that or AS LONG AS they DON'T get into troubles..
我说啊。。
人。。就是这么的矛盾 XD
So, why bother??!!
HAHAHAHA..
So, DON'T CARE la.. =P
(hmm, this sentence reminds me of someone, you know who you are xP)
那就看开点吧!=D
-dE_prInceSse-
2 comments:
不一定能看得透,但一定要看得淡
说得真好! 不过我就是做不到! 哈哈
in my world, I only want to see the innocent side of the world.. hehe
I hope to see everyone is happy just because they are really happy.. Hate people who pretend to be nice and kind just because they want everyone to think that you are a nice person.
Post a Comment