Because I was and am NOT craving for bak gua at all!
That's a very good thing though. Haha!
Anyway, my one week cny holiday ended today.
I'm a bit sad coz have to go back to work again. T_T
Also, I will have my review with my manager next week and I have not prepared for it yet, other than getting feedbacks from the store managers.
Hope it will go well and my hard work will be paid off! Hopefully.. *fingers-crossed!*
It's the 5th or 6th year that I missed "pai ti gong" day. =( Hope all my fellow hokkien langs had a great time burning their fireworks and firecrakers at home! Hope everyone's wishes will come true! and I'm gonna buy 5 packs of "pop pop" to fight their fireworks next year! XD *da.. not 5 boxes la coz I think I'll lose the battle from being too exhausted after throwing all of them. HAHA. or even if i win, i might not be able to fight again for the following years. LOL
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! May all of you have a prosperous year! full of joy and happiness, good health and wealth and beauty! :D
GONG XI FATT CHAI!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment