Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Are you guys going for halloween party tonight? This is something that I hope I can do at least once in my life. Not because I like partying, but the "terrible" make-up (somehow i think i'll be very good in doing it! lol) and dress up in the ghoulish costumes too! you know I like horror stuff dont you? XD If I ever got a chance, I am going to organise a halloween party and be crazy!! muahahhaa Hey! it's a good way to release stress also okaaaay? xP

I think my halloween had happened last night coz I had a damn scary nightmare! I dreamt of visiting a very rich person's bungalow and guess what? There's a super big coffin laying in the small lounge where they pray all different kinds of gods and the statues are damn big and colourful! =X I was so thrilled and out of a sudden my tooth just went loose! I know! It's a sign of bad luck isn't it?!!! T_T I hope it's just a myth.. @@

Okay.. no more horror stories.. I'm gonna end this post with a smile for you :)


Don't you think she looks like shin chan? XDD
She's my beloved niece btw.. :)
So chubby until I tak boleh tahan want to cubit her!!!!!
hehehe

-dE_prInceSse-


No comments: