8 June, 07
At first , We asked the previous owner - what do u call him? oh yeah, its a 'HE' =p a 2 month old puppy ^^ The owner replied, " we call him "Di" as in little brother.
Then we brought him home .. He was frightened coz we are all new members to him.. He stood still at the corner, seeking for his mom but sadly, he didnt realise dat he's already separated. I hugged him, touching him softly (actually i was quite afraid dat he might bite me coz this is my first time having a dog as my pet ^^ after longing for one ages ago) I totally understand the feeling of being away from home.. I really do!
Few hours later, he started to move around, like a totally different one. Everyone had a shocked looking at him.. And then its time for us to decide his name.. All of us refuse to call him "Di" coz its too chinese.. coz we want him to be "english educated". LOL! Then we came out with all the stupid, crazy names like Superman, Spiderman, Batman and even KENNY, my buddy in Bath.. I suggested this coz ..
- Foremost, I like kenny, not him!!! but the southpark character! =p
- Second, coz the real Kenny always bullies me so I want him to be my "dog" ( haha.. i dare to write here coz i know he wont read this..he wont know=p )
- Third, my brother likes this name too! hehehe
I even suggested a stupid idea --> " Let each of us call a different name and see which way he goes to then we'll name him dat! " wat a stupid idea right? LOL! sorry.. Im a dumb dumb gal, like wat Ricky always calls me =s Well, everyone knows dat won't work. So, my dad said " We call him "Rocky" la coz its easier to call and actually my mum suggested dat before.. Oops, wat does dat mean? hehe.. ^^
Oh yeah~ we finally got his name, everyone agree with the name! Rocky rocks! from this day onwards, we've got a new member in our house! He brings us lotsa happiness and laughters.. We love him so much! Rocky, welcome to our family! cheers~
Here are some of his pictures :
[actually im writing this to keep as memory]
First things first, my doggy is known as " Rocky " .. After spending 2 days, we decided to name his Rocky ^^ Tell u about the process of getting his name in this post ..
At first , We asked the previous owner - what do u call him? oh yeah, its a 'HE' =p a 2 month old puppy ^^ The owner replied, " we call him "Di" as in little brother.
Then we brought him home .. He was frightened coz we are all new members to him.. He stood still at the corner, seeking for his mom but sadly, he didnt realise dat he's already separated. I hugged him, touching him softly (actually i was quite afraid dat he might bite me coz this is my first time having a dog as my pet ^^ after longing for one ages ago) I totally understand the feeling of being away from home.. I really do!
Few hours later, he started to move around, like a totally different one. Everyone had a shocked looking at him.. And then its time for us to decide his name.. All of us refuse to call him "Di" coz its too chinese.. coz we want him to be "english educated". LOL! Then we came out with all the stupid, crazy names like Superman, Spiderman, Batman and even KENNY, my buddy in Bath.. I suggested this coz ..
- Foremost, I like kenny, not him!!! but the southpark character! =p
- Second, coz the real Kenny always bullies me so I want him to be my "dog" ( haha.. i dare to write here coz i know he wont read this..he wont know=p )
- Third, my brother likes this name too! hehehe
I even suggested a stupid idea --> " Let each of us call a different name and see which way he goes to then we'll name him dat! " wat a stupid idea right? LOL! sorry.. Im a dumb dumb gal, like wat Ricky always calls me =s Well, everyone knows dat won't work. So, my dad said " We call him "Rocky" la coz its easier to call and actually my mum suggested dat before.. Oops, wat does dat mean? hehe.. ^^
Oh yeah~ we finally got his name, everyone agree with the name! Rocky rocks! from this day onwards, we've got a new member in our house! He brings us lotsa happiness and laughters.. We love him so much! Rocky, welcome to our family! cheers~
Here are some of his pictures :
[actually im writing this to keep as memory]
2 comments:
Hor Hor which Kenny do u mean now?? I am gonna tell him that!!!! xP Enjoying ur hols huh... Have more Fun then!Heheh
HAHA!! oops!! which Kenny? I didnt mention? did i? oh NO! LOL .. enjoy too much.. dats why didnt realise this.. hehehe ^^ how about u? enjoy ur hols? wanna ask u out to sing eh.. hehe^^
And, DON'T tell him, later he perasan pula =p
Post a Comment