1) Name one person who made you smile last night.
someone you don't know =p
2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
sending my brother off to KL in airport
I'll be lonely again =(
3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
calling STA to book my flight back to UK .. I don wanna go back! T_T
4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
left my sweet home and best friends in Msia .. and knew a bunch of new friends ^^
5)What is the last thing you said aloud?
" Papa, your call!!" in hokkien
6) How many different things did you drink today?
herbal tea , orange juice , milo , kopi
7) What color is your hairbrush?
purple
8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Teh Ais - a treat for my brothers and his friend, Cheng .. my new friend oso
9) Where were you last night?
home-sweet-home
10) What color is your front door?
dark brown
11) Where do you keep your change?
purse
12) What is the weather like today?
gloomy but nice .. coz its not hot!
13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
chocolate .. well you know me ;) I'm a CHOCOHOLIC!
14) What is something you are excited about?
Hanging out with friends!!
15) Do you want to cut your hair?
YES! I really want to.. waiting to go Penang to do it!
16) Are you over the age of 25?
Of course NOOOO!! I'm still young QQ
17) Do you talk a lot?
Yes! Damn Alot!
18) Do you watch The O.C.?
no
19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
yes
20) Do you make up your own words?
I think so
21) Are you typically a jealous person?
if I say No, dats a Lie .. but yeah, not a typical one
22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
can I name 2? Angeline & Abby ^^
23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K"
can I name 2 AGAIN? Kenny T and G .. lol
24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
I'm not using mobile currently coz I don own a msia no.
25) What did the last text message you received say?
I just told you that Im not using HP!
26) Do you chew on your straws?
dats when I drink for hours!
27) Do you have curly hair?
I wish to .. but I had it last year
28) Where is the next place you’re going?
Not sure.. SP, Penang or KL first
29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
cant remember, I have bad memory
30) What is the last thing you ate?
Lunch
31) Is marriage in your future?
YES! If I find my true love =p
32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
Shrek 3 .. damn funny
33) Is there anyone you like right now?
yes.. but not telling you =p
34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
3 days ago
35) Are you currently depressed?
Not At All !! Im having fun..
36) Did you cry today?
No, why should I?
37) Why did you answer and post this?
Tagged by Kim Hong and since I've nothing to do currently
38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey
Abby, Jia, Min Lee, Xiang, and Joshua
hmm... finally done this long long post.. very tiring..
gonna take a break -> bring my doggy for a walk .. hehe^^ Cao~
-dE prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment