Sunday, April 06, 2008

Tig - TAG - Toe

OH NO! I'm being tagged again! Who to blame?
YOU!
hehe.. scared dy ler .. :p
XXXXX....问心无愧
*paisei, I don't remember the phrase already*
Okie.. lets start!


Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Before 30 me hopes...


2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
Wish I could be a nerd... A cool nerd of course..


3. How are you feeling now?
Jobless...

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Home.....Ya =(


5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
That i have lost more than 10 kgs!!!

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
yups


7. Do you do anything weird?
Define "weird". I just do abnormal stuff.


8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
A bright sunny day i guess..

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Perhaps, I believe that the kind of determination will produce positive outcomes


10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
- She's friendly.

- She's outgoing.

- I think she's got a nice smile.


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Fun person to talk to, so that we don't get bored with each other that soon. And hope that she has a great sense of humour too: not that I want her to be a joker, but wish that she would laugh at my lame jokes. xp

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
I don't know... BAd people??


13.What would you do if you won a million pounds?
Perform liposuction!! Yea right, I dunno, spend it on food i guess... Oh oH i know, start investing on our YAM YAM OLD Restaurant!! =)


14.What is your ambition?
Be a good guy.


15.What would you wanna be/do after you're dead?
I don't know... you tell me.


16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I don't want to be a slacker.


17.What would you most want to achieve right now?
To graduate successfully from university.


18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family. & my health....


19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Learn a music instrument. And maybe sign up to be a singer... hahahah DREAM BIG

20. What do you see in your own future?
Maybe something different from what I am pursuing right now. But I have no idea, though I was the one who came up with this question.

I tag:-

  1. Tsan
  2. Kuan Chien
  3. Cindy-Joanne-Janet(well coz u three use the same blog)
  4. Sing Yeen
  5. Abby
  6. Su Ying
  7. Chia-Wen
  8. Catherine (rum & raisin)
  9. Anyone who came across & wanna give it a go..


yay! DONE!

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: