Friday, April 25, 2008

AchievementS

Music ~

When I switch on my itunes, I feel like singing along.
When I listen to Richard Clayderman, I feel like playing piano.
When I hear Abby & Tho Wei playing guitar,
I will be like..
"Oops! I'm supposed to practise!"

And, you will be like..
"Practise WAT?!"

Me : "Aiyo, pratise GUITAR la! "

Eh?? yeah, why should I practise guitar?
hehe.. Tell you a secret

I ate 2 bowls of cereals just now! *tongueout*

Oh No! Not this!
I actually started learning guitar last week!
Guess who ARE my teachers?
(okay, fine.. I'm stupid cause' I need 2 teachers ya.)

Jiang Jiang Jiang!
They are ....
Abby + Tho Wei = XD

Show you some concrete evidences

First piece : London Bridge

Then.. "Happy Birthday" & "Lan Hua Cao-chinese song"

And This! ^.^

After my first guitar lesson, I realize that playing guitar is EXTREMELY HARD!
especially when I feel the pain in my fingers, and I feel like crying~
And I feel like giving up.. cause' I'm scared no one wants to marry me..
after my fingers become rough!
That's why you see many artists are still single right?!
Haahaaahahhahaaaa... *lame* XS


AND
FINALLY...

I achieved this!
Taadaadaa..
Yes! DOTA~ I WON!!!

-dE_prInceSse-

2 comments:

k1M H0ng said...

Wahahah good good u applied lamology well!!! Keep it up! I wanna learn guitar too!! =(

singyeen said...

HaaHA! Really? Thanks! I was just to bored of studying. =p
Oh want to learn too? Come to 12 Argyle Terrace after exams, I don't mind to share my teachers with you. Well, you don't need to pay, so don't worry. haa~