Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My 21st

5 May, 08 - A day to remember!

Each year, on the same day.. I'll feel like I'm such a lucky person to be born- perfect ( I mean normal:P) ! I thank my parents for bringing me to this world!

Today, I have SO MANY wishes from my friends and many good friends were actually planning a surprise for me, and some planned to have dinner together! I were glad knowing all these right after my birthday. I wish I can know them all earlier so that I wouldn't have made the decision which had already disappointed some people. Sadly, singyeen never achieves her wish before. She can never make EVERYONE happy at the same time, NEVER! Somehow, someone will always be disappointed in the end. WHY?!

I wish Perfect exists in this world!
= Happiness goes to everyone!

Everything just didn't go well today. It could be my fault coz I'm being TOO INDECISIVE all this while! I know I must change already.. 21 years old is "big" enough for me to make my own decision! I promise I will change! Perhaps, it could be the timing problem. Exams are just too close.. oh no, actually... I should put it in the other way round. My birthday is just too close to the exams! Well, I might not want to study but other people do. Here, I would like to express my apology to those that I've disappointed! Sorry for not making the dinner-together come true. I promise to cook a great meal for you guys after our exams. Singyeen PROMISE!!

I wish all the best to everyone in exams!!
Hope everyone passes with flying colours~

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!A million/billion thanks to everyone for the wishes. Thanks for the birthday card, birthday wishes, birthday presents, birthday cakes and birthday accompaniment!! And sorry to those I really wanted to celebrate with. :( .. I really had the greatest day of the year, it should be! Thanks to those who celebrated with me .. my housemates-abby, yee kee, tho wei, good friends- ricky, calvin, sheng, kim hong, kenny, kok rong..... Thank you guys vert much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank my very lovely housemates for everything.. the wishes, cards, cakes.. and HUGS!!!!!! and etc.. I can't list all of them down cos they are uncountable!!!!!!!

A very big HUG to my housemates..
I love you all!!!

Finally....

HOPE ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: