While watching the videos about the earthquake, I was terribly frightened and thrilled by the number of death and injuries announced in the news. According to the reporters, the death toll is still rising! and it is estimated that the final toll may reach 50,000 people. The number is so devastating! All of a sudden, I could feel my body was actually shaking and my tears streamed down my cheeks uncontrollably.
The natural disaster has taken away so many lives and brought into so much tears. There are so many of them have actually become homeless, orphans and lost their children. Whereas, many victims are still fighting for their lives underneath the ruins. What can we do? What can we do to help the victims? What can we actually do other than expressing our sympathy?
Well, the only thing we can do, in spite of being miles away from the scene, is to lend our hands by making donations. Let us donate, money or clothes or anything that is valuable to help up the victims. They really need our help now!!
I'm so surprised and I actually don't understand why some immature, childish, nonsense, cold-blooded IDIOTS could still laugh at the tragedy, some even claimed that that was "karma" created by the Chinese, some of them are quarreling about it and insulting each other whereas some even started with politics among countries and brought about unnecessary fights - from the comments I've read on youtube. Can you see how cruel human being can be? I hope these people just keep their mouths shut while they should at least show some sympathy and give some moral supports to the victims? Shame on them!!!!
Anyway, since we can't do anything about those idiots, we shall just leave them aside and focus on what we can actually do. So yeah, show your sympathy and give moral supports to the earthquake victims. Don't forget that DONATIONS is one of the best methods!
Lets pray for them~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment