Happy Mother's Day~ Mom!
I have a gift for you here..
...... ......
.........................
...................
............
......
..
It started when ........
When I was 5..
I saw my friends' moms came with cars, waiting at the school gate.
Then I asked myself : "Where is my mom?"
That's the first question asked.
When I was 7..
I saw my friends coming to school with their mothers,
walking hand-in-hand, with their heavy school bags hanging on their moms' shoulders.
Again, I asked: " Where is mummy?"
"Why Gong Gong was the one holding my hand and carrying my bag?"
When I was lonely, being boycotted by the whole class..
I sat on the bench outside the classroom,
I questioned myself: "Wat did I do wrong?"
I wished there's someone that I can share my problems with.
Again and again, I asked: "Should I tell mummy? or should I not?"
Then I gave up for some reasons.
When I was 8..
there was a spelling test. I asked to you give me a test,
but I ended up doing it alone at ur desk.
Then I asked: "Why mummy never helps me with my studies?"
When I was 15..
I saw my friends' moms sitting in the school hall,
smiling and waving at their kids while they're receiving the awards.
And again, I asked: " why is my mom not here watching me receiving the award?"
There was once I hoped you would suddenly appeared down the stage and give me a big surprise.
But, I know... I know you wouldn't be there.. and I know why, I really do!
When I was 18..
Sec school graduation~ Yay~
My friends came with their moms,
waiting for SPM results and preparing to listen to the teachers' comments,
hoping to know their kids' studies progress and problems in school.
Then, one of my friends came to me and asked,
"Is your mom coming today?"
"Em.. yeah, she came dropping me here and she left home." I replied.
I wish I could celebrate my happiness with you mom, but I know why I couldn't.
When I was 19..
College time.. You and dad had decided to send me to college in KL.
To be frank, I was very nervous and scared.
As I've never been away from home.. and I've never really spoken english at home!
Again, my friend asked me: " Is your mom going with you to KL?"
I said: " I don't think so. But my brother's coming with me."
... Honestly, I wish you could come to visit me once, at least to look at the place I stayed at...
When I was 20..
I gotta leave you and dad further than when I was leaving to KL.
This time.. I'm going to Bath, UK.
It's hundred/thousands miles and miles and miles ... away from home.
And yeah, I was more nervous and scared than I can say.
But I was more than happy cause' that was the first time you came with me to send me.
I remembered hugging you before I left.. I can tell that was the warmest hug I ever get before!
I could feel my eyes were all wet but I tried to hold my tears back.
cause' I don't want you to worry.
Then Chinese New Year came,
No holidays . so I couldn't go back.
I was crying all alone in my room,
hoping to be surrounded by family!
But I couldn't.
Not even one friend was by my side,
till my friend called me out for dinner.
I wish I could be at home at that moment.
And now... I'm 21..
a 100% adult..who can decide everything on her own.
There's no need to always ask for her parents' help.
There's no way to make her parents worry.
Sing Yeen knows how to take good care of herself!
Like I always do, it's ur effort mom- for training me to be like this since young.
Today..
It's Mother's day...
It's the most important day for mothers to celebrate..
and even more important day for US (the children) to remember and thank their mothers.
So now...
Mom, I wish you again , Happy Mother's Day!
And I sincerely thank you for giving birth to me..
raising me up, taking good care of me,
worrying about me and everything related to me...sacrificing urself for me and Sssoooooooo on!
Till now ..I know.. I really really know..
Why you were always not by my side ..
cause' you and dad were too busy to even walk out from the shop..
You too were too busy working to earn money for us to have a better and better life.
But yeah, since I started asking those questions,
I realise that YOU ARE the most important person in my life.. and I wish to share everything with you!! I want you to know that you are the only one who I need the most, I care the most and I love the most!!!
If you did always stay with me, I will not be sitting here right now, in the UK, typing this out..
Although I wish you could once make it to one of the events above..
But I also know..
You wished to attend everything and hoped to be there with me, more than anyone else in the world, ! Am I right, mom?
So yeah..
This time, I'll make your wish come true..
You''ll not be hesitating to whether to attend my graduation.
Cause' I'll do anything just for you to be here celebrating with me in future.( 2 more years )
I will snap your most beautiful face during my graduation.
You will be the most happiest mom ever!
I will try my very best ;p
And finally...
Thank you very much for sacrificing yourself for 4 of us!
You are the GREATEST mom in the world, really~ mom!
And also the PRETTIEST mom in the world!!
I'm so proud of you!!
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!!
ANd again,
I wish you a VERY HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you start enjoying ur life now..
Don't always worry about us..
Be happy!!!!

I have a gift for you here..
...... ......
.........................
...................
............
......
..
It started when ........
When I was 5..
I saw my friends' moms came with cars, waiting at the school gate.
Then I asked myself : "Where is my mom?"
That's the first question asked.
When I was 7..
I saw my friends coming to school with their mothers,
walking hand-in-hand, with their heavy school bags hanging on their moms' shoulders.
Again, I asked: " Where is mummy?"
"Why Gong Gong was the one holding my hand and carrying my bag?"
When I was lonely, being boycotted by the whole class..
I sat on the bench outside the classroom,
I questioned myself: "Wat did I do wrong?"
I wished there's someone that I can share my problems with.
Again and again, I asked: "Should I tell mummy? or should I not?"
Then I gave up for some reasons.
When I was 8..
there was a spelling test. I asked to you give me a test,
but I ended up doing it alone at ur desk.
Then I asked: "Why mummy never helps me with my studies?"
When I was 15..
I saw my friends' moms sitting in the school hall,
smiling and waving at their kids while they're receiving the awards.
And again, I asked: " why is my mom not here watching me receiving the award?"
There was once I hoped you would suddenly appeared down the stage and give me a big surprise.
But, I know... I know you wouldn't be there.. and I know why, I really do!
When I was 18..
Sec school graduation~ Yay~
My friends came with their moms,
waiting for SPM results and preparing to listen to the teachers' comments,
hoping to know their kids' studies progress and problems in school.
Then, one of my friends came to me and asked,
"Is your mom coming today?"
"Em.. yeah, she came dropping me here and she left home." I replied.
I wish I could celebrate my happiness with you mom, but I know why I couldn't.
When I was 19..
College time.. You and dad had decided to send me to college in KL.
To be frank, I was very nervous and scared.
As I've never been away from home.. and I've never really spoken english at home!
Again, my friend asked me: " Is your mom going with you to KL?"
I said: " I don't think so. But my brother's coming with me."
... Honestly, I wish you could come to visit me once, at least to look at the place I stayed at...
When I was 20..
I gotta leave you and dad further than when I was leaving to KL.
This time.. I'm going to Bath, UK.
It's hundred/thousands miles and miles and miles ... away from home.
And yeah, I was more nervous and scared than I can say.
But I was more than happy cause' that was the first time you came with me to send me.
I remembered hugging you before I left.. I can tell that was the warmest hug I ever get before!
I could feel my eyes were all wet but I tried to hold my tears back.
cause' I don't want you to worry.
Then Chinese New Year came,
No holidays . so I couldn't go back.
I was crying all alone in my room,
hoping to be surrounded by family!
But I couldn't.
Not even one friend was by my side,
till my friend called me out for dinner.
I wish I could be at home at that moment.
And now... I'm 21..
a 100% adult..who can decide everything on her own.
There's no need to always ask for her parents' help.
There's no way to make her parents worry.
Sing Yeen knows how to take good care of herself!
Like I always do, it's ur effort mom- for training me to be like this since young.
Today..
It's Mother's day...
It's the most important day for mothers to celebrate..
and even more important day for US (the children) to remember and thank their mothers.
So now...
Mom, I wish you again , Happy Mother's Day!
And I sincerely thank you for giving birth to me..
raising me up, taking good care of me,
worrying about me and everything related to me...sacrificing urself for me and Sssoooooooo on!
Till now ..I know.. I really really know..
Why you were always not by my side ..
cause' you and dad were too busy to even walk out from the shop..
You too were too busy working to earn money for us to have a better and better life.
But yeah, since I started asking those questions,
I realise that YOU ARE the most important person in my life.. and I wish to share everything with you!! I want you to know that you are the only one who I need the most, I care the most and I love the most!!!
If you did always stay with me, I will not be sitting here right now, in the UK, typing this out..
Although I wish you could once make it to one of the events above..
But I also know..
You wished to attend everything and hoped to be there with me, more than anyone else in the world, ! Am I right, mom?
So yeah..
This time, I'll make your wish come true..
You''ll not be hesitating to whether to attend my graduation.
Cause' I'll do anything just for you to be here celebrating with me in future.( 2 more years )
I will snap your most beautiful face during my graduation.
You will be the most happiest mom ever!
I will try my very best ;p
And finally...
Thank you very much for sacrificing yourself for 4 of us!
You are the GREATEST mom in the world, really~ mom!
And also the PRETTIEST mom in the world!!
I'm so proud of you!!
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!!
ANd again,
I wish you a VERY HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you start enjoying ur life now..
Don't always worry about us..
Be happy!!!!
p.s//: sorry if there's grammar mistake.. I'll come back and edit after my exams..
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment