Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Belated Anniversary!!
To : -dE_prInceSse-

I should have posted this 3 days ago...
been busy preparing for exams... plus anime-ing. Haa~
Sorry for the late post! hehe**
It has been a year, since 18 May,07.
wow~ one year ya ;)
It's quite long I think
.. especially for me,
who are lazy to write/ type! lol

Anyway, that's all for today.
ohhh~ too bad..
singyeen has something more interesting to do right now!
*winks*

So Long~

-dE_prInceSse-

2 comments:

Jenna said...

anniversary? omg? since when u dating d... why never update me.. sob..sobs...

singyeen said...

Miss Jenna ah..since when I got a bf?
I'm still waiting for you to intro me you know! I donno how much I like a person cos YOU NEVER TEACH ME THE TECHNIQUE!!! you know.. the deck thingy :P LOL~

p.s// please don't reveal my secrets here ya (about the deck).. just in case you can't control urself... hehe