Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am HAPPY

Happy Happy Happy!!
But why?
oh yeah.. sorry, forgot to tell you.
Coz' I had my favourite cereal "Oats and Honey" this morning.
Then I ate Shin, hot and spicy instant noodles
plus abit of Abby's Ruski, tomyam flavour - PEDAS PEDAS! ('''o''')
and a cup of 3 in 1 coffee and milk tea this afternoon !!!
WOW~
I have to admit that my life is good, eh no.. I mean GREAT..
.. with instant noodles, coffee and tea!
*Fei Si liao*
Despite the stress of being busy with my course..
yeah.. DAMN heavy man! I hate it!
In fact, I love it too :P

HAAhaahaa!!
okay.. I am super duper happy today!
We - 12 argyle terrace, are going out for dinner tonight
.. to Salathai Restaurant I think
or maybe Mai Thai..
Tho Wei, where do u think we should go?
hehe.. you belanja ma XDD
Thank you TW!!!
We love you! ^^

-dE_prInceSse-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

iyer....like tat one...when i was there we go HK bistro oni...then after i left u all go salathai...grrrrr....

singyeen said...

uncle tan.. I also just found out about this restaurant you know.. hehe
anyway, the food is nicer in salathai.. but not as nice as those in Msia oo.. ;)

btw, thank you uncle tan for the dinner! you made our lives so great in Bath! with the wonderful food :D

Anonymous said...

haha...dun worri...yesterday i juz went to panang n ate asam laksa near the 'kek lok si' there...so nice...cannot fight lar..

keep study hard on the morphine thing ok...uncle got high expectation on u all =P

singyeen said...

wah.. so nice!! I want laksa also.
why never eat 2 bowls? one for me ma :P eh anyway uncle tan, 3rd year is very stressful u know.. lotsa readings to do =( but we'll try not to disappoint you ︿︿