Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Morphine, I need you!

Oh gosh.. Do you know the time now? It is 2.25 am!!!
Me and yee kee have just given up working on our workshop questions aka pre-set work, as we couldn't find the stupid answers! =( and she already went to sleep *she looked damn blur, haa*
Blame helena for making us suffer like this.. She should be called "hell-ena" man.
I bet my other coursemates are also still working hard on it... fyi, they are "much much more" hardworking than us.. which is EQUIVALENT to how many times of our laziness?
Helena, hope you can tell me the answer. Coz your questions really suck. Can you please at least tell us how much morphine you require in the question so that we can find the exact equivalent amount for the other two drugs? Please don't let us suffer like this anymore.. PLEASE!!!
Kill me straight rather than softly!!!
PLease! Please! please!!! T___________T
We are so stressed , you know ?!
Anyway, I don't care now.. I'm just gonna go to have a good sleep first, then I'll work on it again tomorrow.. GOod Night, Helena..

2.45am
oh well, before I go to sleep, just want to let you know that I have just found the answers from the Pharm Journal! Okay, I have to admit that I AM very stupid coz I could have opened the website F**cking early, but I just didn't.. actually I kind of ignored it.. screw me, maybe i should slap myself, really! xs
Anyway, night!


Lesson learned : Be smart!
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: