Wednesday, March 03, 2010

早睡早起

早睡早起,身体好..
Haven't been doing this for quite a long time dy..
I used to going to bed at 10.30pm and waking up at 6am everyday in Primary and Secondary school.. but now, I have grown older and there are more responsibilities to hold! hahaha... not really la.. but after going to Uni, my workload has increased DRASTICALLY!! and so I haven't got much time to entertain myself with .. TIGHT SLEEP!! hehe.. But, I finally got one last night!! after having a killing migraine. =| So, I couldn't be bothered to continue with my work anymore and so I went to bed! at 11:++pm hehe.. super early to me coz I am supposed to stay awake to get some work done but.. too bad. coz i was really feeling very unwell. Hope Health Psychology don't kill me.. coz I haven't got time to spend on it YET!! I am too busy you know.. with all kind of activities with friends.. T_T Right.. time management!! I gotta learn it man.. Orz.. Right.. so now I woke up early at 6am just to scan through the journal before I go to class. =P Bye.. have a great day people!! Happy Wednesday!! =D I am feeling dood now!!

-dE_prInceSse-

2 comments:

~YEeKee~ XP said...

ur title got wrong word XD

singyeen said...

oh yeah.. thanks puff!!woke up too early dy.. was still blur.. XD