Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My roses

Right! It's gonna be a random post again.
Indeed, it's gonna be a very out-dated one. XD
So.. it's about my Valentine's roses this time.
REAL roses from a REAL bf on Valentine's day!
hehe.. after 23 years =P
lolx

I was really shocked when I saw BanBan walking towards me with a big bouquet of roses.
Of course I didn't expect one coz I had one before.. not on Valentine's day though.
But I thought that would be the last time I received such big bouquet of roses!!
I actually didn't want him to spend so much money on this..
coz Roses die damn fast.
especially for girl like me who doesn't really know how to take care of them!!
and the roses are dying in his room now.. =(
*thanks to him for cutting them and placed them in a vase*
otherwise they wouldn't have survived till now.
Looking at them makes me feel so heart-ache.

but luckily..I have found a good way to keep them alive forever!!
*unless I want them to die :P*
Know how i did it?!!

jiang jiang jiang...








*My beautiful roses =D*
mmmmm...

^^

Thanks da!

p.s: one year lo!! not long not short.. just nice nice =D feeeeeel fresh!! XD Ok. Looks like I need to clarify this.. co it sounded so wrong!!! I mean One year anniversary!! hahaha

-dE_prInceSse-

1 comment:

Stef said...

aww so sweet ;)