As I only have one lecture about HIV virus (very interesting topic) in the afternoon, I have decided to attend a talk after my lecture, having the thought that the talk is gonna be very interesting.
The title is - "Plants as the sources of medicines and cosmetics ", offered by Botany and Chemistry.
For your information, YeeKee, also known as Miss Choo Choo Train was there for the talk too! So yeah, I suppose the talk should be more interesting then. :D
Well, I have to say that the beginning of the talk was kinda boring. So, most of us ( mainly students ) could hardly concentrate on what the speaker talked in front. ( We sat at the back row ) As a result of that, our lovely Miss Choo has gotten tired and sleepy.
Unfortunately, Miss Choo did not manage to control her sleepiness, despite having some chocolate (Kinder Bueno) to help keep herself awake, as the talk went on being super boring. She went to sleep in the end!! Cho unbelievable!!!! * Shame on her *
On the contrary, I felt more awake than I was at the beginning of the talk. Hmm.. guess Miss Choo really helped me improve my concentration.
As I expected, the talk has gone really interesting with the presence of Miss Choo! XD
Okay, I have a few nice pictures and an interesting video of her to show you here ;)
* The Sleeping Beauty *
Hope you enjoy reading this post :D and wish you have a nice day! ~P.S// : Knowledge gained - Soil of the plant is also needed in order to cultivate the same plants.
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment