Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weird feeling

It's 12.32 mid night now..
I'm still awake coz I fell asleep again while watching a movie just now
*slap myself >.< *

I am listening to Ai Fm now
I know that very few of you would actually listen to this channel..
But I quite like it because of my mom's influence :)
I think that is why I'm missing my mom so much..
Listening to it makes me homesick T_T
I miss you mom!
Papa, I miss you alot!

It's playing some oldies..
It's So comforting~
It's So nostalgic~
Too bad that my noisy neighbour has spoilt the mood.. TOTALLY
with their disco songs :(
Sigh~
I will try to ignore their musics
by listening to mine
and concentrating on my homework!
hehe XD

Good Night buddies!
~Sweet dreams~
^^

-dE_prInceSse-

3 comments:

~YEeKee~ XP said...

yealo!!
they all so noisy yesterday!!!
+.+

Anonymous said...

i listen to ai fm as well...tat day got some mandarin lesson on air and i learnt a new proverb : 昨日黄花 。。。hahaha..

dun complain bout our neighbour la...when u snore they feel irritated also :p

singyeen said...

Eh? got such a proverb?? i thought thats just a description of something.. haha.. aiya, heard before but i forgot dy :S

hello, bro.. sad to tell you that I don't really snore now :P HAHA!