Sigh~
*sick face*
Guess where I am now?
Ans: In the lib
Guess why I am here for?
Ans: Read journal T_T
Guess what I really want to do at this moment?
Ans: Go home and sleep!!
T___________________T
Why is my life so sad?
Not that I want to keep complaining about how pathetic I am..
but this course is really torturing me..
I feel like I'm living in hell, seriously!
I just want a break..
A short one will do.
Not that I want to keep complaining about how pathetic I am..
but this course is really torturing me..
I feel like I'm living in hell, seriously!
I just want a break..
A short one will do.
I don't want to read anymore.. I mean journals.
But I want to read story books!
I want to watch movies!!
*only those that can keep me awake though*
Em.. like this one ? :D
~10 Promises to my dog~
I really want to watch this..
Not sure if it is a nice movie..
but the picture tells me that it is!
I love the dog!! It's so CUTE ^^
Oops! I'm not supposed to google for movies right now...
but i just did :P
Haiz.. can't be bothered to continue reading..
I have totally lost interest in it! yeah COMPLETELY!
Let's ebay now! XD
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment