Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well done!

Mom emailed me a very good news today! It's about my cousin's PMR result!
' Carl Sern! Congratulations!!!! Well done! You've got an excellent result! :D You! smart boy ^^ next time we Dota together coz ur mom won't ask you go study again lol I'm very happy for you.. too bad can't share your happiness with you :( '
your cousin,
yeen jie jie :)

Sad that I can only wish him here.. *asked mom to congrat him on behalf of me tho* coz I'm scared to call my aunty's house XD I'm just too coward to talk to my aunty. Well, if you know me well enough, I think you've guessed it right before I tell you why. *winks* Yeah, I'm just scared that she will ask me about my life here.. aiks! it's my relationship la!*to be frank* haha~ Sigh! who ask me always stay single, my bad! -.- Kkay.. coz I have nothing to tell her, that's why I'm more scared to call. I don't want to get involved in match-making again! *although I love doing it myself :P * Thanks aunty!! I know you really sayang me =) haha.. but they are just too old for me, although they are all very good guys, with good jobs and good amount of money in their banks! LOL~ Anyway, the good news my mom told has really made my day.. for some reasons :P Keep it up Carlson! ^^ Hope those who took the same exam have got the results they are hoping for!!! Alright, better get back to work now :P aiks, mom is gonna compare results again T___T

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: