Anyway, I had a good time in Shanghai Nights tonight with Bath gangs and Sharon's friends whom I don't know any of them, except Chea Ming *whom I call Charmaine instead coz I'm so used to this name- MeiMei's* and her sister Chea Ying *Pai sei, I only found this out when I reached home :P*
And Anyways, we ordered lotsa lotsa lotsa food and they couldn't even put them all together on the table, but to stack them instead *shame on us* Yeah.. I think we were too greedy.. or maybe I should say.. TOO AMBITIOUS, to the extent that we thought we could really finish what we have ordered. So, who was the one who suffered in the end? hehe.. have a guess! ;)
Jiang.. jiang.. jiang... THey were Kimmy-chan and Edwin-kun!! yeah~ man! They did a pretty good job!!! HAHA~ Hmm.. that's basically what happened tonight.. eat eat eat eat and eat again!
I hope me and my housemates can go together next time!! =D *Abby-san and Yiki-chan didn't follow because they both had a very filling Indian food last night! In fact, there is more curry in the freezer =S.. so don't think we'll all want to have Indian food for the next few months! definitely! lol*
We stayed in the restaurant for almost 4 hours, then we left with our stomach bloated, as if we are all pregnant for more than 3 months *wth* hmmmmm.. the food is nice when you're hungry but when you're too full to force yourself to stuff the food in, you won't feel that the food is that nice anymore.. So, a good advice for you here : * Don't ever eat till you're full.. 3/4 full is the best! ;) and that makes your healthy! *
I'm sorry that I can't post any pictures up here today coz I'm just to lazy and can't be bothered to transfer all the pics into my laptop.. Not many pictures taken though but I'll try to put them up when the holiday starts, I promise! So, be patient! ^^
p.s://There are more interesting pictures and exciting videos coming up next! So, please stay tuned!
Good night buddies! Me gotta continue with my work now.. I have lotsa them that should be done before the holiday starts.. T_T See you guys soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment