HEHE..
I'm BACK again! ^^
Blame the coffee..
It keeps me awake till now!
I don't feel sleepy at all! T_T
I'm so glad that care plan is finally DONE!
but.. I still have dissertation to work on
so depressing!!
It just makes my life sad.. SAD!!
I'm so STRESSED!
how am I gonna survive this year?
I wonder... ...
*sigh*
I can't be bothered to continue reading journals today..
Working on care plan alone had made me feel so stressed!
I am not sure whether I've done it the way it should be..
But, I don't care now!! Right, puff? ;)
At least I know the patient has survived from the disease! haha
What a good pharmacy student I am -.-
and.. How professional I am =p
Hmm..
I'm wondering what erke's doing in the hospital now.. @@
oh.. he's on night shift now actually..
And he's supposed to call me at 4am??
But he didn't after I text him..
Should be busy with his work there i guess?
or makan ular?? lol! *in hokkien*
Wasted my sleeping time waiting for him..
*actually no! I was doing care plan with puff till late*
Thought can help him to get through his night without feeling bored and sleepy
but I was wrong!! haha..
Perhaps, he might think i've gone to bed??
nvm.. that's not important at all!!! :P
I'm f.hungry!!
Stomach starts growling dy..
Puff is still reading her favourite manga..
Good that she stopped eating dried mango dy..
Otherwise, I think I'd sound her again! XD
Listening to Malaysia Chinese Radio Station now..
it's playing CNY songs!!!
It makes me miss home so much!!!
T_______T
oh no!! It's almost 5am already!!
I should go to bed now!
or should I just accompany puff and sleep in the lounge?
yeah.. maybe~ ^^
Sigh~
The thought of me having so much to do makes me feeling really really really STRESSED!!!
As the saying goes, "Tomorrow is a new day"
But for me,
Tomorrow is never a brand new day anymore..
I really hope today can last forever!!
I don't want tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to come..
I just want TODAY!!
That is also why I'm so reluctant to go to sleep..
although I'm quite sleepy..
brain is not working very well now@@
okay.. puff says she finished reading her manga dy..
It's a sign!!
Haiyo.. means it's TIME for both of us to go to bed now!!!
Good night people!!
Sleep tight~ =D
I'm BACK again! ^^
Blame the coffee..
It keeps me awake till now!
I don't feel sleepy at all! T_T
I'm so glad that care plan is finally DONE!
but.. I still have dissertation to work on
so depressing!!
It just makes my life sad.. SAD!!
I'm so STRESSED!
how am I gonna survive this year?
I wonder... ...
*sigh*
I can't be bothered to continue reading journals today..
Working on care plan alone had made me feel so stressed!
I am not sure whether I've done it the way it should be..
But, I don't care now!! Right, puff? ;)
At least I know the patient has survived from the disease! haha
What a good pharmacy student I am -.-
and.. How professional I am =p
Hmm..
I'm wondering what erke's doing in the hospital now.. @@
oh.. he's on night shift now actually..
And he's supposed to call me at 4am??
But he didn't after I text him..
Should be busy with his work there i guess?
or makan ular?? lol! *in hokkien*
Wasted my sleeping time waiting for him..
*actually no! I was doing care plan with puff till late*
Thought can help him to get through his night without feeling bored and sleepy
but I was wrong!! haha..
Perhaps, he might think i've gone to bed??
nvm.. that's not important at all!!! :P
I'm f.hungry!!
Stomach starts growling dy..
Puff is still reading her favourite manga..
Good that she stopped eating dried mango dy..
Otherwise, I think I'd sound her again! XD
Listening to Malaysia Chinese Radio Station now..
it's playing CNY songs!!!
It makes me miss home so much!!!
T_______T
oh no!! It's almost 5am already!!
I should go to bed now!
or should I just accompany puff and sleep in the lounge?
yeah.. maybe~ ^^
Sigh~
The thought of me having so much to do makes me feeling really really really STRESSED!!!
As the saying goes, "Tomorrow is a new day"
But for me,
Tomorrow is never a brand new day anymore..
I really hope today can last forever!!
I don't want tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to come..
I just want TODAY!!
That is also why I'm so reluctant to go to sleep..
although I'm quite sleepy..
brain is not working very well now@@
okay.. puff says she finished reading her manga dy..
It's a sign!!
Haiyo.. means it's TIME for both of us to go to bed now!!!
Good night people!!
Sleep tight~ =D
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment