Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Unproductive day

What I have done today is .. okay, i know only half day is gone.. but i still feel like to conclude it coz it's 12 midnight now in Malaysia. That's my real home okay ;) So, what have i done today? well, I spent my morning em.. sorry can't remember now. Coz that was like 7 hours ago! But i remember i started reading my story book after breakfast. I was gonna try to read journals but i couldn't be bothered! It's just too boring.. Then I felt bored again after reading my book.. so i went chatting with my lil' brother on msn instead.. It was quite a long conversation with no contents at all! coz what we said there was just crap! yeah.. we were actually trying to insult each other as much as we could!! It seems like we quite enjoyed it since it lasted for HOURS!!! not continuously tho'. Basically that's how we communicate when we want to be mean :p Well, we are both used to it already.. kinda immuned to it now ;)

And then, my beloved brother called! okay.. this time I had a good conversation. We talked on the phone for like half an hour. But it was good coz I got motivated for a while.. In what way? em.. not giving up my course! haha~ In fact, he taught me how to enjoy it instead. He said: " Think of the money you'll get in future then you'll work hard for it!! " It might not be a good method for you, but for me, YES! haha.. coz we both love money! XD not obsessed tho' hehe.. *must earn back all my tuition fees ok?* And now, I am bored AGAIN! no lil' bro to chat with, no erke to talk to..

Okay. nvm, let's go read story book again!^^ * hmm.. wonder wat's yeekee doing right now in Bristol.. her interview should be over by now I guess. Hope she did well!! Sh'e probably walking around there. My day is so boring without her sometimes! haha.. yeah only sometimes!! dont want to make her perasan.. lol! Aikss.. I came here to write again coz I'm just too bored! Most probably it's because I have been trying to avoid from facing the truth that I need to do my courseworks!! It's just too depressing! Who on earth wants to work straight after their exams? Only mad people will!!

I promise i'll do something productive tonight.. with puff puff! haha.. It's either care plan or dissertation. That's it! yeah, we are sad people -.- hmm.. if playing piano is considered as something productive, then at least I'll do ONE! hehehe... Eh, I realise that my blog has recently become like a diary.. oh well, it's supposed to be and that's also my main purpose of having it! Not for people to read actually.. It's for me, myself to throw out the things that I want to say.. But it's quite hard for me to do it here now coz I'm not sure who actually are reading all these CRAPS! haha sorry.. No offence!!! Sorry la!! singyeen apologise ok? coz i really think it is!!XDD with my poor english and writing skills T__T Hope nobody will read till the end! A Mi Ta Ba!! -.-
-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: