well.. of course I do have some relaxing and play time too..
But..now what depresses me the most is..
"WHY AM I DOING ALL THIS?"
' as in.. why am i studying so hard for exams "
*yeekee asked me the other day but I couldn't give her a good answer*
This is because I don't have an answer for myself too!
Sometimes, I just feel like giving up.. everything I'm doing now..
Perhaps, the only motivation is..
I don't want to disappoint my family.
Guess that is the reason why I'm still doing it now..And also because I know that it can ensure me a better life in future.. So yeah.. what do you think? Have you ever thought of this before??
In fact, I can tell you that I don't even know what kind of life I wanna live. What about a simple life.. ????
Why can't I just choose to live a simple life??
Well, I am not sure what kind of simple life I meant here..
But guess it's something different from the one I'm living now..
Upon thinking of all this, I started to doubt my choice.. I started to think... ...
Why did I choose this path??
p.s: singyeen has become quite depressed today T_T
hmm.. guess she'll be alright soon.. just feel like telling
hmm.. guess she'll be alright soon.. just feel like telling
-dE_prInceSse-
3 comments:
cheer up little sing yeen...
Dear uncle tan aka daddy!!
I'm so glad that you actually still come to visit my blog nowadays, despite being so busy with ur work!
Im okay dy.. was just too stressed up with exams @@ thank you tho wei!!
Hope you're doing fine there.. let's skype again after my exams!!!maybe before CNY!! hehe.. Miss you!!!:)
of course lar...i always care about u all k...although i didnt receive cny card from any of u gals.. =P ...so disappointed..
btw..i think u all wont get from me as well =P cos i havent buy any..same same lar..lazy people..
kk take care, take a gud break and aja2 huaiting again k...
Post a Comment