Monday, March 02, 2009

For the first time

Hmm.. not gonna say much today
coz i need to get back to work soon after i finish writing this post..
Nothing much to say actually
Just drop by
To keep this as a memory
Just in case i have brain or mental disease in the future..
so that i can read back when i start to forget things..
as i grow older and older.. ...
and also to let myself know that..
I found the very different me tonight..
I did something extraordinary tonight!!!
I finally said it!!
It feels really weird!
I can't really explain it =p

For the first time,
I think my cool cold heart
has totally melted in the cold weather..!
No one knows why..
No one knows the reasons behind..
The ONLY ONE
who knows this..
is
YOU!!
and
ME!!!
^^
-dE_prInceSse-

3 comments:

SwËët h3äRt rÄiN ™ said...

awwww.. =p

~YEeKee~ XP said...

oooh!! its me issit?? ;P
must be lah!! abuden!!

singyeen said...

aiya.. spuff ah! why you go and tell the world?? thought it's OUR secret?!! Aiks, you're just too hot to have melted my heart!! maybe my lungs, kidneys, liver and other organs too, very soon! :P