I was browsing through my photo albums this afternoon while waiting for my turn to perform during BAMSA Night rehearsal, which was like about 2 hours later?? Then I came to realization that I haven't contacted my old buddies for ages!! Seriously, I miss them a lot!! A LOT!!! Everyone seems so busy nowadays with exams, coursework, assignments, tests, society activities etc etc.. I didn't even have chance to really chat with them on MSN!! or even share our tears and laughters in our "garden"!! Btw, that's basically how we keep in touch with each other across the ocean. XD I really haven't seen them for months! I remember the last time seeing them was when they sent me off at the airport before i left to Bath..
*hehe.. they are really wonderful friends right ;) I really said this from my heart! In fact, they won't read this at all.. so yeah.. im not saying it here to make them happy ^^* Anyway, I just want to say I really miss them so much... I miss them so much that I think I'm gonna forget their look if I don't look back those pictures we took together!! coz we really haven't seen each other since I came to Bath, and I'm not gonna see them for years.. as I won't be going back at all this coming few years!! oh yeah,
credit crunch!!! have to save money man.. =( phew~ luckily I have them in my room to see everyday!! haha XDD joking joking.. I only have their pictures sticked on my wall right in front of my desk..
*wee* yeah, purposely did the poster so that I won't miss them SOOOOOooo much. keke :P Alright, guess that's way too much of me saying how much I miss them. I'll end here for now. But I really really really miss them A LOT A LOT!! Ok, I seriously will stop now.. BYE!!
Shinef4ever!!Friendship4ever!!woohoo~I really appreciate you all babe!!Take care!Hope to hear from you guys soon!*really hope you guys will drop by and read this!*-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment