Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Phew~ All DONE!!

Phew~ RELIEVED!!
Finally, I've got everything DONE!!
  1. Project done!
  2. Review with Boots done!
  3. Co-op application done!
But.. MORE TO COME!! T_T
  1. Llyods interview - next week
  2. Project presentation - the week after next week
  3. Final review with Boots in week 8 - Before I end with my placement!! Time to know the outcome of my pre-registration year with Boots @@
  4. Hospital pre-registration application - HEADACHE =S
Last but not least..
  1. Ice age 3 - next week!! ^^
  2. Combat Swine Flu!!! Aja~ AJAAAA~~
hmm..am quite worried that I might get infected coz my colleagues had come into contact with a patient with Swine flu *sweat* well, they should stay at home to avoid spreading to innocent people like me.. WE DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG MAN!! especially when you've already done so much and yet have so much to do in the near future!!!!! =.=" well, but but.. being a professional, we have to sacrifice a bit. coz coz patient is our FIRST CONCERN!! *noticed that my sentences sounded quite gay?! not my fault, banban's style :P sorry i betrayed you but that's my job also for being professional! wahahhaaha*

Anyway, I have more work to do now.. See you all choon!! ^^ after I have done with the swine flu la.. haha! nah, that is way too long to wait!! coz Swine flu is pandemic!! sad case =(

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: