Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekend again!! HOoray~

YAy~ yay~ yay~
Weekend again!!!
Tomorrow go Bristol!!!!
Got paycheck also *puff got hers too and she's very happy about it :)*
But account has no money yet =.=" HOpe to get it tomorrow!! If not..

I will be so depressed.. and might go mad
Coz.. coz..
  1. I won't be able to get my new toy!! XD I mean new laptop =P Old one is dying T_T I get a new one but I will still love the old one ok?? But then.. since my eldest bro needs a laptop so Im giving my old one to him.. SO, I AM STILL VERY LOYAL OK??!! ASk banban and see =p
  2. I won't be able to go shopping in PRIMARK!! like puff said.. not that I need anything.. but then I need to go see something la.. long time never go shop dy.. hehehe well got la actually.. only shop online at home coz it's more convenient.. hehe
  3. DIM SUM!! If my money doesn't come in tomorrow then my lunch won't be that good anymore coz I have to eat less T_T I need my chee cheong fun!!!! My char siew pao!!! My siew mai!!! and everything else.. wakakakka very tam chiak ler me.. I know, that's why I'm FAT!!! T_______T
hehe.. that's about it.. my whole weekend. After that, it's time to do work again..yeah my final presentation for my report. SUPER DUPER SIENZ!!! Gotta do work every weekend T___________T But nvm nvm.. one last time.. after the presentation then I'll be completely free!! YESH!! FREE!!! WHAHHAHAHAHA~Okay.. that's enough.. I need to write my CPD now.. for 2 weeks coz I didn't do anything for the past 2 weeks.. I have been very slack recently.. Just don't feel like doing anything.. well, actually i did prepare for my interview. Good enough.

OH yeah.. there's a few things that I would like to share with you guys about my interview day.. and also today! I have been very lucky, seriously lucky!!

I had my interview with LLyodspharmacy on Tuesday in Bristol. For that, I took a day off to get prepared for it. So i went alone as Barney decided not to go with me in the end. So being someone who is "SUPER DUPER GOOD" at reading maps, ok that means WITH VERY GOOD SENSE OF directions.. I lost my way in Bristol. The very lucky me reached Bristol an hour early so that I can have enough time to search for my destination.. So with the help of the map I have printed *me very clever printed out a very HIGH SCALE map.. hence I ended up going to totally wrong directions!! And when I found out that I have lost my way .. I had only half an hour left before my interview starts. So I became very panic and then the very smart me quickly called for help!! yesh.. that very lucky person is our Barney - Kenny Tan. Well, you didn't want o know how he directed me to my final destination.. coz I think if I were him, I would have gone MAD!! like really really MAD~! I would say he's really very patient with me.. hahaha~ Thank you very much Barney.. luckily we accomodate you a week stay here in 12 Argyle.. hahaha! Yeah.. thanks to him I finally found the stupid damn small hotel which is actually a guest house which is made into a hotel which doesn't look like a hotel at all!! So yeah..I reached there just about 10-15 minutes before my interview started. I was so tired and gasping so quickly to get as much O2 as possible so that I won't be so panic during my interview. Phew~.. I managed to calm down in the end :D And so I went in and talked a lot of crap and so the quite handsome manager can still remember me when puff told him that he had interviewed me a few days ago.. yeah puff had her interview today with him =) Well.. hope it's good impression that I have given him.. if not, chop my head off and lose the job! Eh no, it's lose the job and chop my head off! Ah.. whatever la.. talking crap again. XS So the conclusion of the story is.. I need to either :
  1. Learn to read maps
  2. Get a GPS phone
  3. Get someone who is good at directions and can lead my way to where I want to go whenever I need him .. hehe
  4. Or go for an operation .. BARney's idea.. sorry can't tell here coz he might want to expand his business in this.. Well, it's copyrighted.. ahahaha.. as if it's a very good idea. Nah it's not. :P
Now it's gonna be about the highlight of my day.. It's not something very grand that I"m gonna tell actually.. I am just gonna say.. my colleague splashed her coffee on me when I accidentally bumped into her while I was in a rush to get an empty box for the stupid capsules. Not my fault ok? IT was so busy today and I needed to speed up so that our customers do not need to wait for so long .. iT's called high efficiency ok?! So yeah.. everyone got so panic and thought the hot coffee has burnt my skin. But being the lucky one, I was safe.. skin is still as smooth as silk :P coz the coffee wasn't hot at all, being too milky. hehe And then, I smell like coffee so the rest of the day =.=" And she said.. its ok.. coffee smells good isn't it? when i asked do i smell like coffee now?.. And ban said.. well at least i smell like something that I like very much *sweat and speechless.. im so gonna smack him when he's back!*

Right.. that's all about my lucky days for the week. HOpe yours aint as bad =P
Have a nice weekend everyone!!! =D

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: