Sunday, July 19, 2009

YOu know what I did on Saturday?

Hehe.. Do you know what I did on Saturday?? It's something very odd!! Even Me, myself can't believe it.. so do you!! I suppose. So what did I do??

I slept for more than 12 hours last night!!
from 5.30pm to 7am!!!

(woke up in between at 4 smt though then went back to sleep =s)

Hmm.. i think i was just too tired. I needed some rest. And I had it all together last night! XD
Nice one ~ a bit back pain though coz the couch ain't as comfy as it used to be anymore T_T i know i should move my ass back to my own bedroom but i just can't be bothered to clean it up.. so i'm actually living in the lounge until i finish my placement which will be 3 weeks more to go..yay!!!! =D

BTw, puff's photoshoot made me tired also hahaha.. Anyway, this funny puff made some funny pose and i think some are really seductive.. but being a professional photographer, i didnt laugh at all.. but she did while posing.. haha (well she's jsut not as professional as me :P)
HEre *click* is her photoshoot!! Enjoy people =) More are available in her facebook album!! ^^

-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: