Thursday, December 24, 2009

Facebook RAPeeeeeeeeeee

OMG!! I kena facebook rape until very cham la lately.. T_T My fellow housemate Kimmy aka CPK aka Hippo aka Nyamm .. aiya whatever he's called la.. He has got too many nicks I can't be bothered to list all out here. =.=||| NYAM is the most suitable one for him btw. You won't know how I feel if you haven't kena fb-raped before. But if you really kena fb-raped dy I don't think you'll understand how i feel.. coz I really kena raped until very cham.. very very cham.. ;_; Oops, Of course I mean my facebook la, NOT me! *"I"=error* Now you see how prettyful I am?? eh NO! I mean pitiful .. Sorry another error.. *toooott* See!! That is the consequence of being raped!!! More MIStAKES and mistakess again and again!!! Really!! I am now in a very depressive condition.. and so I can't really concentrate on my work.. which sadden me even more.. SHould I just stab myself to death? Then I can escape from all the DEADLINES!!!

-de_prInceSse-

No comments: