I found a new hobby tonight!!
I like to pose!!! not in everyone's pictures though. And I only pose with posers!!! hehe.. ALso, I JUST found another new thing!! That is those people who hang out with me for years in Bath are actually natural posers!!! kekeke Alright, I am very tired tonight already. I gotta head to my bed soon coz gotta wake up very early for lab tomorrow @@ *
sorry I'm lying coz I'm actually sitting on my bed now :P* Anyway, I will prove to you guys what I have said just now!! Be patient ya people! I will come back soon with fantastic / wonderful pictures! =D GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!! TOnight is a very good good night!! and I'm so gonna sleep very tight too!! =)
I HAD A VERY GREAT NIGHT TONIGHT!!! VERY THE HAPPY ONE!!!!!!!! ^^
p.s: Temperature is GREAT tonight!! and I am so happy about it coz I won't be waking up in the middle of the night to search for my duvet. yay~ XD
-dE_prInceSse-
2 comments:
Dun copy my pose k =P
haha.. dont worry. My pose is very MODERN one.. uncle poses are out-dated dy.. :P
Post a Comment