Sorry people, I keep complaining about my final year here but seriously, it can't be any worse. I can't kill FC. I can't quit pharmacy coz its my final year now So I might as well just tahan till the end. So yeah, the only way out is to let it all out here. *actually I don't know who is reading all this all this while coz I have tried to keep it as private as possible so if you just happen to read my blog then I am sorry if I annoyed you coz you might think I am a very useless person, and indeed i think I am now =(.*
I totally agree with this..
''We are living on the edge!''
Quoted by:
Charmaine Meimei
Yes, she is right! We are living on the edge. It is so right that I can't even find anything better to describe my final year. I guess I just have to bear with this kind of life now. I don't have a choice. Do I?
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment