Anyway, I"m really happy! very very happy! can't wait for my bike to arrive! but there's some problem going on.. I don't know how to collect my bike la.. coz the seller said it's gonna arrive tomorrow or friday.. and the thing is I won't be at home! I'll still be at work and my landlady will be away too! oh no oh no!! Aiks.. will see how things go la.. working life is so mafan la.. if I were still in Uni that'd be so much better coz I can just sit at home and wait for it to arrive right in front of the door! hmmm... now I need to walk all the way to the post office to collect it, that's if the seller sent through royal mail la.. if not, another thing for me to worry about again. Sien!
Right.. guess waht? I only worked for 3 hours today! coz I have like 4 hours study hours! Very sien study hours coz I just sat in the consultation room continuously.. if only I can have the time to spend at home.. hehe but good also la coz I can get my work done. I know I wouldn't have done it if I were allowed to do it at home. =P and I did one FRPS (repeat prescription service) today!! so happy!! We need to reach our target man.. so I need to spot the right patients to sign up for our FRPS service now! hehehe No leng cai though.. sien. :P
I think that's about it for now.. lazy to type already.. gonna go watch another episode of TVB now! hehe I'll be back again soon! Bye Bye~
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment