Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You are my strength!

Hmm.. think this is the 5th week since I started working! Time really flies.. and I think time passes by so quickly simply just because I enjoy working in my store! I enjoy working with my crazy, helpful, friendly and fantastic colleagues!! Without them, I think I'd have complaint alot since then.. or rotten in the store for the past few weeks. haha I am happy working there.. because of them.. because of the fun they make during work, and jokes!! It is really fun working with them.. really! I hope this will continue till the end of my training year.. yeah i have a feeling that i'm gonna enjoy my training year =) and I also hope one day I can come back and work with them again!!! I really really really love my job..!! =D

Thank you all!! *my colleagues* for making my day everyday!! Hope you all always stay happy and healthy!!^^ i know they won't read this.. but still i hope my wish for them will come true!


-dE_prInceSse-

No comments: