I am missing you even more and you should know who you are!!
and I know somebody thought that I am missing you but i'm actually not!
.. and you should know who you are!! ahahhaha...
OK. I really really miss you..
I just want to go home!! GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what, I was job-hunting! haahaa and guess what? Pharmacist's roles in Malaysia is like erm.. how should I describe - USELESS!! I think that is also why the pay is not high. So yeah.. if you're looking for an easy job and quite a good pay, then I think you should consider taking pharmacy course! Please take note: That only applies to those who will end up working as a pharmacist in Malaysia. If you think you're gonna stay in the UK for the rest of your life, then I can tell you the pharmacists' roles are much more recognised! and you can actually aim for like £80000 pounds salary per month!! and that is when you become a pharmacist consultant of course! lol.. so work harder if you want the money!
But but.. remember one thing, money is NOT everything! Think of your beloved ones before you make any decisions!! and good luck!! So, think twice!! it's just like what we usually do - DOUBLE CHECK! XD
Right.. have a lovely summer everyone! and COngrats to those who have successfully obtained a job!! and work hard and earn BIG money!! so that your wife can live a better life next time!! Mind you, we - YOUNG SEXY HOT and GORGEOUS ladies are actually working hard for a RICH MAN! In other words, it means it's an indirect way of EARNING BIG MONEY!! muahaha~ So good luck to all men in the world! LOL
Time to hit the bed now! Good night people!! muackssss~
I miss you.. and I'm gonna have "bun" tomorrow!
it's becoz.. ... I just love "bun"! =D
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment