Then, I realised that I was wrong.. it was just a delusion.
I miss you very very much, gong gong~
That old man I met in store today just gave me a weird feeling that my gong gong is back to see if i'm alright.. I felt that when he pulled out his hand to hold mine all of a sudden.. and then smiled to me.. Don't get me wrong.. he's not those hamsap old man.. he is one of those nice and kind elderly man.. whom you will lower down your voice to speak to them in a good manner. =)
He was the kind of old man that you will have highest respect for, but in a meanwhile, you will also joke with him occasionally. Of course, it's a proper joke. =P
I think that's the main reason why I like my job.. It feels good when someone says "you're so kind or I feel a lot better now" I just felt that all the hard work I put in is worthwhile. =) Sometimes the little smile on their face can really keep me going for the rest of the day. ^.^y
Before I leave, I want to thank puff!! I finally received them!! Thanks for the card and present!! I know what it is!! It looks like you a bit leh.. XD Hope you are doing well over there!! Take good care ooooo xx hope to see you son!! =)
-dE_prInceSse-
1 comment:
goodie good!
hope u like the hairclip :)
Post a Comment