Not only that, even my brain power is deteriorating. T_T
That's what I was told by a patient i served today. =S
He said: " are you retiring as well? " yeah that's coz I couldn't remember what day it is today. @@
anyway, I've had a different type of birthday celebration today.
I'm not in uni anymore.. I havent got lotsa friends around me as I used to have.
I miss my friends.. alot.. alot.. but i'm still lucky enough to have some nice and lovely colleagues.
but.. i do still hope to go back to uni time.. really miss those times we had fun together..
It's not exactly a very bad thing actually. At least now I realise how important they are to me, in my life.. without them, my life can never be as interesting and exciting. so, you all know who you are. ^^ Should I sing : how do i live without you~ hahahhaha
ok la. that's it. i'm too old for surprises now anyway. hahaha goodnight people.
I love you all! =)
-dE_prInceSse-
No comments:
Post a Comment